LORD OF THE MANOR
Mark of Esteem
Qualified F.E.E. - Breeders' Cup
|By MARK OF ESTEEM (1993)|
|4 wins. Queen Elizabeth II St. (Gr.1), 2000 Guineas
St. (Gr.1), Celebration Mile (Gr.2) and 365 139 pounds.|
Retired to stud since 1997. His first crop are yearlings.
MALHAM TARN, unraced. Dam of 5 winners from 8 foals, 7 of racing age :
|- Lady For A King (c., King's Lake), 2 wins at 3 in Belgium.|
- Pride of Hayling (f., Bold Arrangement), 4 wins, placed 6 times in GB.
- Bold Effort (c., Bold Arrangement), 11 wins in France and in GB (99), 25th Year of The William Hill Trophy Hdp. at York, 49's Hdp. at Kempton Park, Prix RTL at Maisons-Laffitte, placed 20 times and 1 293 839 FF.
- Malham Village (c., Village Star), 1 win, placed twice at 3, Prix de Chaumontel at Chantilly, 2nd Prix de l'Ecole Militaire at Longchamp.
- Village Rainbow (f., Village Star), 1 win at 3, placed 10 times (99).
- Country Bumpkin (c.1996, Village Star), in training in GB.
- Red White And Blue (f.1997, Zafonic), in training in France..
MARY MITSU, 2 wins at 2 and 3, Gilltown Stud St. (Gr.3), placed 3 times, 2nd Princess Elizabeth St. (Gr.3), Windsor Castle St. (L.). Dam of :
|- Little V (f., Buckfinder), unraced. Dam of 4 winners :|
|- LT'L MISS D.S. (f.), 12 wins, $
220 262 , Mystery Jet St., Isadorable St., First Episode St. (twice), Massachusetts
Thoroughbred Breeders' St.|
- LT'L MANDY A (f.), 5 wins, $ 95 434, Mystery Jet St., Sunset Gun St., African Prince St., 3rd Amelia Peabody St..
- Bobbie Cass (f.), 4 wins, $ 59 772, 2nd Mystery Jet St., Dragnet St., African Prince St.
- Mr Joey V (c.) placed twice, 3rd Norman Hall St.
MISTY HILL, 2 wins, placed twice. Dam of 6 winners :
|- MARY MITSU, (see above).|
WYRESDALE, 2 wins at 3, placed 3 times. Dam of 5 winners :
|- STARRY HALO, Blue Riband Trial
St.(L.), 2nd Gold Cup (Gr.1). Sire.|
- YELLOW RIVER, 2 wins, Queen's Vase (L.), Sire.
- Teesdale, 2 wins. Dam of Blue Cavalier, 4 wins, 2nd Pr. Pietro Palmieri (L.); grandam of TAILGA, 9 wins, Gran Premio de San Sebastian (L.).
- Sweet Reason, unraced. Dam of BRIGHTELMSTONE, 2 wins, Acorn St. (L.), 2nd Chesham St. (L.), 4th Molecomb St. (Gr.3), Oaks Trial St. (Gr.3); grandam of BOON POINT, 4 wins, Grand International d'Ostende (L. - twice), 3rd Pr. Presidente della Republica (Gr.1).
- French Valley. Grandam of USE THE SPACE, Australasian Oaks - Gr.1)
PHONE and FAX CONTACT
LORD OF THE MANOR
Mrs. Gilles Forien
Phone + 33 : (0)22.214.171.124.02 / (0)126.96.36.199.48
Fax + 33 : (0)188.8.131.52.37
E - mail : email@example.com
Breeding Season 2000 : our Sires