Pursuit of Love
|By PURSUIT OF LOVE (1989).|
|4 wins. Prix Maurice de Gheest (Gr.2), Kiveton Park
St. (Gr.3), Ladbroke European Free Hdp. (L.), 2nd July Cup
(Gr.1), Hungerford St.(Gr.3), Jersey St. (Gr.3), C.
Warren Heron St. (L.), 3rd 2000 Guineas St. (Gr.1). |
Retired to stud since 1993.
Sire of CATCHASCATCHCAN (Yorkshire Oaks - Gr.1), HEAD OVER HEELS (St. Hugh's St. - L.), BASSE BESOGNE (Prix d'Angerville - L.), IPPON (Prix Zeddaan - L.), Musical Pursuit, Dream of Nurmi, Antoniocastiglione,
CELTIC WING, unraced. Dam of :
|- N. (f.19997, Polar Falcon).|
- N. (see above), her second foal.
|2nd dam |
CELTIC RING, 2 wins, Wysall EBF St. at Leicester, Stanley Racing Hdp. at Haydock Park, placed 3 times. Dam of 2 winners :
|- CELTIC SWING (c. 92, Damister), 7 races, 5 wins,
placed once, 4 003 942 FF.|
Racing Post Trophy (Gr.1), Prix du Jockey Club (Gr.1), Greenham Stakes (Gr.3), placed twice, 2nd 2000 Guineas Stakes (Gr.1). Sire.
PENCUICK JEWEL. Dam of 4 winners :
|- Rifle Pencuick (Scottish Rifle),
18 wins in flat and jumping races in Italy.|
- Petavious (Mummy's Pet), 5 wins, placed 10 times in GB.
- Risk All (Run The Gantlet), 2 wins at 2 and 3. Dam of 3 winners.
FOTHERINGAY, 1 win at 3, placed 3 times. Half sister of ASSEZ CUITE , dam of EL CUITE, Prix Royal Oak - Gr.1, grandam of MICHELOZZO, Saint Leger Stakes - Gr.1). Dam of 5 winners :
|- RAGSTONE, 7 wins, Ascot Gold
Cup (Gr.1), Henry II St. (L.), 3rd Geoffrey Freer St. (Gr.2).
- Castle Moon, 3 wins at 3, placed 3 times. Dam of 8 winners :
|- Moon Parade, 1 win at 3, placed once. Dam of 4 winners :|
|- RAIN RIDER, 4 wins at 3, March St. at Goodwood (L.), Bahrain Trophy at Newmarket (L.), placed once.|
|- MOON MADNESS, 10 wins and 5
101 166 FF, Saint Leger St. (Gr.1), Grand Prix de Saint Cloud (Gr.1),
Geoffrey Freer St. (Gr.2), Yorkshire Cup (Gr.2), 2nd Grosser
Preis Von Baden (Gr.1), 3rd Coronation Cup (Gr.1), Preis von
Europa (Gr.1), 4th King George VI & Queen Elizabeth St. (Gr.1).
- SHERIFF'S STAR, 6 wins, Coronation Cup (Gr.1), Grand Prix de Saint Cloud (Gr.1), King Edward VII Stakes (Gr.2), Great Voltigeur St. (Gr.2), 2nd Futurity St. (Gr.1), 3rd Saint Leger St. (Gr.1), Preis von Europa (Gr.1), 4th King George VI & Queen Elizabeth St. (Gr.1). Sire.
- LUCKY MOON, 5 wins at 3, Goodwood Cup (Gr.3), 4th King George VI & Queen Elizabeth St. (Gr.1). Sire.
- Moon Carnival (f.), 2 wins. 3rd Aphrodite St. at Newmarket (L.).
|- CASTLE KEEP, 10 wins, Doonside Cup (L.), Clive Graham St. (L.), Land of Burns St. (L.), Grand Prix Prince Rose (L.), Autumn Cup Hdp. (L.), 2nd Princess of Wales's St. (Gr.2), Grand Prix de Deauville (Gr.2), Geoffrey Freer St. (Gr.2), 3rd Prince of Wales's St. (Gr.2), 3rd Premio Frederico Tesio St. (Gr.2), 4th Benson and Hedges Gold Cup (Gr.1), Coronation Cup (Gr.1). Sire.|
|- Bid For Freedom. Grandam of IRISH HOLMES, 12 wins, Grand Prix du Conseil Général des Alpes Maritimes (L.) and 1 785 500 FF.|
PHONE and FAX CONTACT
the colt of CELTIC WING
Mrs. Gilles Forien
Phone + 33 : (0)126.96.36.199.02 / (0)188.8.131.52.48
Fax + 33 : (0)184.108.40.206.37
E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Breeding Season 2000 : our Sires