|BRIEF TRUCE (1989).|
|4 wins. Saint James's Palace St. (Gr.1), Gallinule
St.(Gr.2), Amethyst St. (L.), 2nd Queen Elizabeth II St. (Gr.1),
3rd Irish 2000 Guineas St. (Gr.1), Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Gr.1),
Breeders' Cup Mile (Gr.1) and 2 723 707 FF.|
Retired to stud since 1994.
Sire of CAMARGO (Railway St. - Gr.3), HOPPING HIGGINS (Cork St. - L.), ELLA (Oppenheimen Rennen - L.), Brief Sentiment, Forest Treasure (3rd Cherry Hinton St. - Gr.2), Sideman, Lizop, Rainbow Amethyst, Fear and Greed,
DULCEATA. Dam of 5 foals, 4 of racing age :
|- Byzantium (c., Shirley Heights), 3 wins at 3 and 4 in GB,
11 008 st. pounds, Californian Maiden St. at Kempton, Architon Currie &
Brown Hdp., Happy 21st Birthday Tote Placepot Hdp. at Lingfield, placed
3 times (99).|
- Broken Heart (f., Old Vic), placed at 3 in Germany.
- N. (c.1997, Dolphin Street).
SNOWTOP, 3 wins at 2 and 3, Joe McGrath Extended Hdp. at Leopardstown (L.), placed twice. Dam of 4 winners :
|- Flurry (f., Groom Dancer), 2 wins in France and in
the USA, $ 97 185, Prix de la Faisanderie at Longchamp, placed 13 times,
2nd Prix de Saint-Cyr at Deauville (L.), 3rd Prix d'Angerville at
- Freeze Frame (f., In The Wings), 2 wins, placed 9 times, 2nd Prix de Viroflay, de l'Abreuvoir at Longchamp and 220 500 FF.
- Eyrie (f., Groom Dancer), 1 win, placed 5 times at 2 and 3, Prix La Belle Epine at Saint-Cloud, 2nd Prix d'Herblay at Maisons-Laffitte.
ICING, 4 wins at 2, Argos Star Fillies Mile (Gr.3), Mullion St. at Leopardstown (L.), 2nd Ascot 1000 Guineas Trial St. (Gr.3). Dam of 10 winners :
|- AL HAREB (c.), 3 wins in GB at 2, $ 126 851, Willliam
Hill Futurity St. (Gr.1). Sire in Australia.|
- Dr. SOMERVILLE (c.), 4 wins at 2 and 3, La Coupe de Maisons-Laffitte (Gr.3), Prix de Condé (Gr.3), Ridgway at Deauville (L.), de Vulaines at Evry, 2nd Prix Boréalis at Evry, Basileus at Maisons-Laffitte and 624 000 FF.
- CERUSSITE (c.), 4 wins in GB and in the USA, $ 120 098, (Q) at Hollywood Park, placed 12 times, 2nd Beresford St. (Gr.2), Ashford Castle St. (Gr.3), (Q) at Hollywood Park, (Q) at Santa Anita, 3rd Westchester St.
- RISING (c.), 5 wins from 2 to 4, Ulster Harp Derby (L.), Waterford Crystal Nursery Hdp. (L.), Mooresbridge St. (L.), placed 8 times, 3rd Blandford St. (Gr.2), 4th Beresford St. (Gr.2), Ormonde St. (Gr.3). Sire.
- Meringue (f.), 2 wins at 3 in GB, placed 4 times, 2nd Brownstown St. (Gr.3); 2 wins in South Africa.
CAKE. Dam of 5 winners :
|- Molokai, 1 win at 2. Dam of Serene Look (NZ). Grandam
of TARASCON, 3 wins, Moyglare Stud St. (Gr.1), Irish 1000
- Oatcake, 1 win. Dam of GINGER CAKE (SAF), Chairman's Hdp. (Gr.2).
- Queen Cake. Dam of BASHAAYEASH, Prix de Pontarmé (L.).
PHONE and FAX CONTACT
the colt of DULCEATA
Mrs. Gilles Forien
Phone + 33 : (0)220.127.116.11.02 / (0)18.104.22.168.48
Fax + 33 : (0)22.214.171.124.37
E - mail : email@example.com