Memories of Pam
Memories We Share
|By DESERT KING (1994).|
5 wins, Irish 2000 Guineas (Gr.1), Irish Derby (Gr.1), Aga Khan's Studs National St. (Gr.1), Tetrarch St. (Gr.3), 2nd Juddmonte International St. (Gr.1) and 6 666 095 FF.
Retired to stud since 1998. His first crop are yearlings.
DIESE MEMORY, 1 win, placed 4 times at 3, 2nd Prix de la Croix de Berny at Saint-Cloud, 4th Prix du Bouquetot at Maisons-Laffitte. Dam of :
|- N., her first foal.|
MEMORIES OF PAM, 5 wins in the USA, Boiling Springs Hdp. (Gr.3), 2nd Vineland Hdp. (Gr.3), Buckram Oak Hdp. (Gr.3), Spicy Living Hdp. (L.), Rockingham Park Breeders's Cup Hdp. (L.), 3rd Queen Charlotte Hdp. (Gr.3), Violet Hdp. (Gr.3), Atlantic City Breeders' Cup St. (L.) and $ 254 985. Dam of 2 winners :
|- SHEER HARMONY (f. Woodman), 1 win, placed twice at 3 in
- DIESE MEMORY (see above)
- Jetflame (c. Robin des Pins - 1997).
Memories We Share, placed once in the USA. Own sister to CAPITOL SOUTH. Dam of 5 winners :
|- MEMORIES OF PAM (see above)|
- Heaven's Mine (f. Graustark), unraced. Dam of 5 winners :
|- ANDROMAQUE (f.), 5 wins in France and in GB, Sunset
& Vine Prix de l'Opéra (Gr.2), Rosemary St. (L.)
at Ascot, placed 7 times, 2nd Sun Chariot St. (Gr.2), Matron St.
(Gr.3), Starlight Express Roller Mile St. (L.) at Sandown
Park, Upavon Fillies St. (L.) at Salisbury, 3rd Prix Corrida (Gr.3)
and $ 161 553.|
- Heaven's Affair (f. Black Tie Affair - 1997)
POLYLADY, 6 wins in the USA, Test St. (Gr.2), Astoria St. (L.), 2nd Sorority St. (Gr.1), Pucker Up St. (Gr.3). Dam of 6 winners :
|- GOOD COUNSEL (c.), 6 wins, Widener Hdp. (Gr.1),
Longfellow Hdp. (Gr.3), placed 8 times, 2nd Hawthorne Gold Cup Hdp.
(Gr.2), Seminole Hdp. (Gr.2), 3rd Charles H. Strub St. (Gr.1),
Travers St. (Gr.1), San Fernando St. (Gr.1) and $ 246 554.
- CAPITOL SOUTH (c.), 3 wins, Hopeful St. (Gr.1), placed 4 times, 2nd (Q) at Aqueduct and $ 116 550. Sire.
- POWER RULER (c.), 2 wins at 2, Hyde Park St. (L.), placed 5 times, 2nd Arch Ward St. (L.), 3rd Futurity Trial St. (L.). Sire.
- UPHOLD (c.), 15 wins, placed 17 times in the USA.
- PLAUSIBLE REASON (f.), 2 wins, placed 7 times. Grandam of :
|- WABASHA (Ven), (c.), Premio Gradisco (L.).|
PHONE and FAX CONTACT
this filly by DESERT KING and DIESE MEMORY
Mrs. Gilles Forien
Phone + 33 : (0)22.214.171.124.02 / (0)126.96.36.199.48
Fax + 33 : (0)188.8.131.52.37
E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org